How will artificial intelligence and automation impact the shared services industry?
That is one of the topics that will be covered at the Autumn 2019 edition of SSOW (Shared Services and Outsourcing Week), where I will have the honor of speaking about this issue. This conference will take place in Prague on 14 – 17 October, 2019
At this event there will be many professionals and speakers from some of the world’s leading companies including Microsoft, Siemens, Fendi, Johnson & Johnson, Zurich, Allianz, ING and LEGO. There will be a total of 70 speakers, 12 hours of networking and 36 hours of learning. You can find additional information about it here.
Some of the other topics covered at SSOW Autumn will be:
- Intelligent Automation
- Data-Driven Service Innovation
- Impactful Next-Gen Talent Strategies
I recommend reviewing this interview I did with the organizers of the event, in which I share my opinions about the following questions:
- How is AI changing business dynamics?
- What specific AI technologies will the shared services industry benefit from?
- How will AI impact the shared services industry?
- How can companies actually go about implementing AI?
- How can the shared services industry be helped to understand that AI is beneficial rather than something to be intimidated by?
- What are the main challenges that come with the implementation of AI?
What exactly is SSOW?
Here is a short introduction that can be found on their website:
SSON’s European Shared Services and Outsourcing Weeks (SSOW) have been running for 19 years, and are Europe’s longest-running Business Services events. We have more end user practitioner speakers than any other Business Services event in Europe, and as a result we are the perfect place for Business Services professionals to develop a solid strategy to address their challenges.
This year, SSON will be hosting not one, but two industry-leading meetings, one in Spring and one in Autumn. SSO Week has provided shared services professionals with the resources and connections they need to succeed, through industry-leading events; digital content such as reports, surveys, interviews, editorial, whitepapers, videos, and infographics; and data analytics.
Looking forward for seeing you there.